- Acquire the necessary knowledge, skills, and attitudes to be responsible for the clinical care of various complex processes in Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Provide a broad understanding of all components within the field and the interrelationship between the different units that comprise it.
- Develop skills and expertise to be competent and evolve as an expert professional.
- Familiarize oneself with technological advancements in the extensive field of maternal-fetal medicine.
- Facilitate the specific development of professional practice within an interdisciplinary team.
- Assist specialists in making autonomous decisions in situations involving risk to the lives of individuals in the maternal-fetal area
: On site
Timetable: 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday to Friday
Duration: 2 years
Aimed at: Specialists in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Directors: Dr. Francesc Figueras Retuerta y Dr. Eduard Gratacós Solsona
Language of the fellowship: Castellano e inglés. Read More
MODULE 1: BASIC TRAINING IN MATERNAL-FETAL MEDICINE
Duration: 4 months
At the end of this training period, the specialist will be able to recognize the characteristics of a normal pregnancy and apply diagnostic strategies to differentiate it from a pathological one due to congenital or anatomical causes. Additionally, they will be competent to conduct research in this field.Read More