Lola Gómez-Roig is the coordinator of the BCNatal-FMRC Pregnancy Environment and Complications line.
Having graduated (1994) and obtained a PhD (2002) in Medicine and Surgery from the Autonomous University of Barcelona and the University of Barcelona, respectively, she also holds a specialty (2000) in Obstetrics and Gynecology from the University of Barcelona. With more than 40 articles published on maternal and fetal medicine, her research path is focused on the fetal environment, placental pathology, and fetal growth restriction.
At the clinical level, she is head of the Obstetrics and Gynecology Service of the Sant Joan de Déu Hospital in Barcelona and coordinator of the Maternal and Fetal Medicine Section of the Catalan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology (SCOG). Internationally, she is currently one of the members of the Reproductive Developmental & Environmental Health Committee of the International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics (FIGO). She is also an adjunct professor at the University of Barcelona (UB) and a professor at the “Institut d'Estudis de Salut” of the Generalitat de Catalunya.
- Multicenter prospective clinical study to evaluate children short-term neurodevelopmental outcome in congenital heart disease (children NEURO-HEART): study protocol.
Ribera I, Ruiz A, Sánchez O, Eixarch E, Antolín E, Gómez-Montes E, Pérez-Cruz M, Cruz-Lemini M, Sanz-Cortés M, Arévalo S, Ferrer Q, Vázquez E, Vega L, Dolader P, Montoliu A, Boix H, Simões RV, Masoller N, Sánchez-de-Toledo J, Comas M, Bartha JM, Galindo A, Martínez JM, Gómez-Roig L, Crispi F, Gómez O, Carreras E, Cabero L, Gratacós E, Llurba E. BMC Pediatr 2019
- The Effects of Vegetarian and Vegan Diet during Pregnancy on the Health of Mothers and Offspring.
Sebastiani G, Herranz Barbero A, Borrás-Novell C, Alsina Casanova M, Aldecoa-Bilbao V, Andreu-Fernández V, Pascual Tutusaus M, Ferrero Martínez S, Gómez Roig MD, García-Algar O. Nutrients 2019
- Genetic risk assessment of thrombophilia in patients with adverse obstetric outcomes.
Fernández Arias M, Mazarico E, Gonzalez A, Muniesa M, Molinet C, Almeida L, Gómez Roig MD.. PLoS One 2019
- The frequency-following response (FFR) to speech stimuli: A normative dataset in healthy newborns.
Ribas-Prats T, Almeida L, Costa-Faidella J, Plana M, Corral MJ, Gómez-Roig MD, Escera C. Hear Res 2018
- Associations between neural injury markers of intrauterine growth-restricted infants and neurodevelopment at 2 years of age.
Mazarico E, Llurba E, Cabero L, Sánchez O, Valls A, Martín-Ancel A, Cardenas D, Gómez Roig MD. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 2018